Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mom's Dayout

On Tuesdays and Thursdays Cottonboll has PDO (parents day out). I use those days to: A. sleep if I work the night before. B. do other all the stuff that is easier to do without a 4 year old shadow or C. something fun like a movie or shop (not groceries) but shop.

Today was a C day I got to go to a movie with my dear friends. We have all read the Twilight Saga books and have been waiting for this movie to open. The movie was okay, but as you know the book is always better!!! I had a great time, good to get out and hang out with friends. So with that statement I am proposing that once a month and the day can rotate so every one can have a chance to go, we plan to go to a movie, lunch, window shop or anything just something outside of work.(and sister inlaws and friends outside of work are invited too.) A MOM's dayout!! How about it ? So if you are interested let me know and we can make plans for January or even later this month.

Love Treesa

P.S. Camie this includes you also.

No comments: