Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas' PJ's

I love Christmas' PJ's and I really love matching Christmas PJ's.
I found these PJ's and the monkeys at The Children's Place sooo cute.









The kiddos were not up for taking pictures we (as in the whole family) could not get them to look up at the same time, keep the monkeys and bows out of their faces or leave the truck alone.


Last years Christmas PJ's they were from Gap Kids. Sooooo cute. The kiddo's sat still a year ago!!They are growing up way to fast. I need to spit on there heads and say to fast, to fast. You know from the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding. (No I'm not Greek. I just love movies and silly lines stay in my head and come out at strange times) Any way I love Christmas PJ's and the kiddos are growing up to fast. And they are sooooo cute together. I wish Aunt Chris, Uncle Steve and Zeke lived closer.
Stay tuned I have pictures and video of a huge pillow fight between the kiddos and Cottondust to post.

No comments: