Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dakota

Cottonboll loves Dakota and Dakota loves her.
Have I ever mentioned that, I love my old man, Dakota. 12 years ago when he was a puppy I thought I would never get him trained. He chewed on everything from shoes to furniture. He ran wild! When he got in trouble he would look at me form underneath his eyebrows and was so sorry, how could I not love him. Dakota is such a good dog we love him and he loves us.

How could you not love that face?Dakota is such a great companion! Below are pictures I took back in Haskell, Cottonboll was pretending to camp and Dakota was her watch dog for bears and lions. (oh no)
He was more than happy to play and nap with her.
And no, I do not miss the pink carpet. Not one little bit!!!!!!
He knows that I'm writing about him . When I am at the computer he sets behind me, on one of his blankets waits and watches. That is, until something more exciting happens then, off he goes. He can hear Cottondust and Cottonboll playing in the playroom and wants in on the action.

Even thou he is 12 years old he still loves to wrestle and rough house.

No comments: