Monday, November 17, 2008

I have a messy habit

Good habit: I love to read, I prefer to cuddle up and read a book than watch TV any day.






Bad messy habit: Monday afternoon while I was picking up by my self I noticed something, I have a messy habit as well. (shocked? I was) I was leaving books right were I had finished reading them, next to my bed, next to the fireplace, on the fire place mantel, on the end table and on the coffee table.








I do have a small defence thou, Cottonboll and I had just been to the library and 2 of those books are new and 2 books are the ones she got from the library. So maybe my messy habit isn't as bad after all? Ok ok it is. I will round up the books, the books that I have read i will take to work to share with the book club and put the rest up.





I am passing my love of reading to my daughter. She loves to read.




Oh no I think I am passing my messy habit to her also. I will have to nip this one in the bud.




No comments: