Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

When you become an adult with responsibilities life changes, one of those changes, is I have found it difficult to make new friends and maintain friendships. I am quiet and shy until I feel comfortable around someone. Then my thoughts, opinions and friendship poor out of me. I work a weird scheduled for most and I prefer to spend my free time with my family with that said I do have a few dear friends who share the same weird scheduled and thoughts. Yesterday was one of my best friends birthday. Our friendship started about a year and a half ago as a play date for our girls. We discovered we had a lot in common and have been able to work around our schedule and families to maintains a friendship.

She has stuck with me through a very rough year and has let me cry on her shoulder, put up with my anger and has been there for me when I needed a friend or sitter. I just wanted to say thank you and I love and appreciate you and our friendship.

Her birthday was yesterday and I wish you a very happy birthday and we will go get manicures and pedicures when our schedules matches up again.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA.

No comments: