Sunday, May 24, 2009

My daughter the Belle of the Ball

Yesterday Cottonboll went to a princess birthday party. She chose to dress up like Cinderella. Since I was sleeping beauty or maybe just the beast (i worked Friday and Saturday night). I asked Cottondust to please take her to your mother to fix her hair and take pictures, more than one picture, please and to take her to the party. He agreed and promised to take a least 2 pictures for me. such a funny man!

Yes, but of course she still had the dress, shoes and crown on when I got up at 3:30 and when I went to work at 6:30. I think Cottondust had to make some deals to get her to take off her Cinderella outfit for bed.

Don't you just love it the whole outfit! dress, shoes, purse and crown. Did I mention that the dress lights up. (i didn't know it when I bought it, I ran in to Target and grabbed the first Cinderella dress I could find.) The dress lights up blue. I will take a picture and post it. She truly thought she was the belle of the ball.

No comments: