Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day/Happy B-day MOM

Here I go again playing catch up.

Mother's Day was good. We hosted a cook out for our Mothers and me. I am the main photographer ( i use that title loosely) I m the one who always has the camera out and snapping shots. Sorry, between enjoying Mother's day and being a hostess, not many pictures were taken. Even though there are no pictures to see it was still a great day. The weather was cool, the food was good and family here to enjoy the day. Cottondust and Cottonboll gave me a cake, a lovely plant and let me sleep in on Saturday. (i love to sleep in.)
Happy Mother's Day



May 14th was my Mother's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom/Mema
My Mom is the quiet serious type, but she is always watching and is aware of your outside and inside feelings. She is a very smart MOM. (It only took me growing and being a mom myself to realize how smart she was and is) She is always there for me when I need her. With kind words, good advice and loving hug. I can't thank her enough for all that she has done. She is a Great! Mema, always full of stories and fun activities for the grand kiddos. Cottonboll can't wait for there summer fun together. We love you Mom/Mema. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you. I love you very much. Mom