Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 35th Birthday

Happy Birthday!
To the love of my life, my best friend,and the funnest, wittiest and cockiest man I have the pleasure of loving and being married to. Also a great Daddy, what more you ask for in a mate!
I love you!
I wonder why you get better looking the older we get? I have always loved that smile and your dimple!
February 1st was Cottondust's birthday. Cottonboll and I took him out to eat a steak and shrimp and had a surprised desert delivered after the meal. A huge cookies monster with ice cream! I thought about embarrassing him and having the wait staff sing to him, but my birthday will come around again. So I decided I didn't want pay backs. Anyway happy birthday!

2 comments:

Neil said...

I could have sworn Cotton Dust was 45 ;) Happy Birthday!!

Camie said...

Happy birthday!