Thursday, February 12, 2009

Parents chapel and Valentine's party

Today at Cottonboll's PDO program was parents chapel and her Valentine's Party. During chapel each class got up on stage and sang a song, then we had a short devotional. After chapel each class had their own party which the kids feasting on loads of sugar and fruit. I love to watch Cottonboll interact with her classmates, she is getting so big! (sniff, sniff)





Cottondust was able to attend also. Above is a picture of all of us at the party. I took lots of pictures during her song , but her classmates are in the pictures and I didn't ask permission to post pictures of the other children. So, sorry I am not going to post them. But I do have a video of her singing her song solo after she got home.







I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river, I've got peace like a river in my soul

I've got joy like a fountain, I've got joy like a fountain, I've got joy like a fountain in my soul

I've got love like the ocean, I've got love like the ocean, I've got love like the ocean in my soul

No comments: