Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dakota Update

Thursday after I got Cottonboll to her PDO and after a long nap. I cleaned up the Fajita mess and sprayed a bottle of Lavender and Vanilla Febreze trying to kill the fajita smell. Dakota stay at my side most of the day following me from room to room as I worked. Once he decided it was warm enough for him outside he stayed out for a while. He came in for while when Cottonboll got home and acted fine. Once the temp started to drop he came in for the night and acted perfectly normal. At bed time he was normal. He found is spot on the end of our bed and stayed there all night. So hopefully it was the strong smell of fajitas in the house and Dakota is not losing his mind. Things are normal and we are sleeping most of the night. Very important!

No comments: