Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Date night

Last night David Copperfield was so much fun.!I had a great time. Cottondust and I went with my brother and sister in law. I think every one had fun. Although, when the tickets went on sale I talk my brother into getting tickets in the balcony, (because it is easier to see the stage,) but that was a mistake. We would of had more fun on the floor. So sorry Neil. Of course Cottondust is such a sceptic, he tried to take the fun out of the illusions, but we had a good time anyway.



After the show we all went out to eat and I ate way to much, but the food was so good. We went to local Mexican food place and ate tons of chips and hot sauce. I had a really great chile relleno.



My parents came over to watch Cottonboll and my two nieces. They ordered pizza, had a party and just played. Cottonboll was so tired last night, past the point of tired. She fought everything. I don't want to brush my teeth, I don't want to go bed. fussy fussy fussy. Once we got her in bed , she remember she did not have her bedtime snack. Oh my! the big fit that followed. She had all ready brushed her teeth and was in bed so I said no, just go to sleep. She finally fell asleep, but woke up at 1 am crying about not having a bedtime snack. (yes at 1 am.) so the great mom I am (especially after being woken up by a fussy child!), I gave her two cookies and sat on her bed while she at them , then tucked her back in.

Where is the Mom of the year award for cookies at 1am?

No comments: