Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Okay, I have to be real! I need to lose weight. I must lose weight! I weigh more now then I have ever weighed in my life (even the day I delivered Cottonboll at 38.6 weeks). I can tell you many reasons why, and the reasons for the weight gain will remain the same, but the cold hard fact is I need to lose weight. So, like many of you out their, my New Years Resolution is to lose weight, become more active and healthier for me, my daughter, my husband, my family any future child I may be blessed with. Bear with me you may have to read (or not read if you choose) about my struggle and determination to lose weight and become healthier.

One thing about me, I will not do something until I decide its time. I have decided is is time! Wish me good luck and I will keep you posted.

Thank You to my dear friends and family who are joining me on this adventure.

1 comment:

Camie said...

You are braver than I am. I wasn't gonna post about it, but I might. May keep me motivated. Good for you! And good luck!