Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day Of School

I am going to try to catch you up on everything that happened this summer, eventually!
I think, I hope but anyway I will start with the here and know.
First Day of School KindergartenSo excited!
Last Monday was the first day of Kindergarten for our baby girl! What a day it was! Cottondust and I walked her to school, to her room, got her all setup and gave her good luck hugs and kisses. She was okay until she realized it was time for Daddy and Mommy to leave and the tears started.

Seriously who could walk away from that face? It was hard but I did and I kept it together until she couldn't see me and then let a few tears escaped. On the walk home my tough old hubby kept saying she is okay, she will be fine she is just spoiled. So after Cottondust finally left for work, I could cry in peace! My baby is growing up so fast!

No comments: