Sunday, April 5, 2009

March For Babies

As many of you know, I work on a high-risk OB unit, we try to prevent the premature birth of babies, but many of our patients deliver early. Some need a few weeks in NICU, while others stay for months, and a small few never make it home.

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Ok blog followers, with the above said again. I am asking the ones who have not donated to March for Babies to please consider sponsoring me. I have only 20 days left until Cottonboll and I will March (walk and pull a wagon) for Babies. I would like to reach my goal of 100 dollars. So please consider sponsoring me. If you would like to sponsor me, click on the link to the right.It is really easy just click and follow the directions.

Below is more information from the March of Babies web site.

The money we raise for March for Babies will help:


...support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects

...educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby

...provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care

...push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children.

Please consider sponsoring me.

No comments: